..:: Kellog ::..

kellykellysingapussy

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Pictures

I wanted to share some pictures and finally got them up online. Here are some of my favs from the roadtrip across Utah:

From the Arches. Sepia tones just makes everything look retro-fab.



Balancing rock. That's my finger.



That's my father's sunglasses, with my brother behind me pointing to an Arch.



A thumbs up:



I love taking pictures of dead trees. I have an entire collection.



This was in the middle of the Salt Lake Desert. We went for miles and miles of nothing but white sand...and in the middle of nowhere, this strange sculture.



And I save the best for last. It was unpublicized (you couldn't find it in brochures), but I found it randomly while we drove by the Arches National Park. I just gasped and pointed: it looks exactly like a...

kellykelly, 6/24/2004 12:15:00 am

1 Comments:

best regards, nice info »
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/26/2007 01:27:00 pm  

Add a comment