..:: Kellog ::..

kellykellysingapussy

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Indie Rocks

I have long teased my brother about butt-fuck Indiana having nothing to do in the weekends, except walk around Walmart.

And Pat and I think that after 6 years in Purdue, Indiana, my brother should get it on with at least one 100% American corn-fed farm girl as a token of remembrance before he graduates and moves away from the nothingness of middle America.

Now, he could actually get his chance, at singles night @ Walmart, baby! Whoo yeahh!!

As I google searched for aerial views of Purdue, Indiana, to demonstrate nothingness, I was led to this very interesting page. I love these Party Time shots (check out hottie Rob showing off), and 'Working in Wetland' pix captioned "Chad and Jeremy straightening out pipes...."
kellykelly, 4/12/2005 03:57:00 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment