..:: Kellog ::..

kellykellysingapussy

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Mawkish Crazy Love

In case you are wondering about my silence, it's mostly due, as expected, to a certain crazy hair ang moh monopolizing my time. It is also due, unexpectedly, to another bout of sickness (which hit Sunday night) that has left me dazed and drugged. I'm not happy with my immune system. I have fallen ill repeatedly since god knows when. I have a tub of Vit C/Vit B/multi-vits sitting on my desk now which I have vowed to take. Only the multivits makes my pee turn green. But I shall tolerate that for optimal health.

We, the Chansidines, have also resolved to get me more exercise, outside of bouncing up and down in a smoky club for hours each weekend. The –sidine of Chansidine has been wonderfully attentive with his cooking chicken soup (probably the first time the stove has been used in 7 weeks), bringing me water and vitamin drinks in the middle of the night, lulling me to sleep and making me repeat after him ”My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete” (from his positive thoughts of the day calendar), then ripping out the page and making me bring it to work, thereby making me more crazily in love with this crazy haired one than ever.

I wrote this on Sunday, the day after Pat returned:
Yes, KKSC is no more, as you already know...kellykelly-With-Considine in da house! And what a lovely KKWC weekend it was!

The sight of my loved one, having landed safely, walking toward me at the airport, negated any mature composure a young adult is supposed to have acquired, and I was reduced just one big girlish grin, clapping my hands and jumping up and down incessantly mouthing "patty patty patty patty!" He came through the doors and...*cue* cheesiest scene in the cheesiest romance movie, where the love-struck protagonist catches sight of her love in dream sequence, and the background characters blacks out and only he stands there glowing in the aura of his perfection. Yeah, it was only kinda like that. Not really. It was probably his luminous yellow Costa Rica! t-shirt and bright red headband not quite taming the crazy hair that made him stick out from the crowd. He dropped his bags, and enveloped me in a big hug and smiled down at me and proclaimed: "you're so short, kellykelly!"
I didn’t manage to finish that post. We ended up Zouk-ing after he unpacked somewhat at 1am, where he got a warm welcome from half the people on the dancefloor. Sushi lunch and watching the very disturbing Kids, and then a lovely dinner with my parents on Sunday. Happy lunch breaks with him each weekday thereafter, most of Tuesday’s spent grinning over my own boyfriend (how puppy love can you get?) parading around in his suit-n-tie after an audition for a Nokia ad. It’s hilarious (and drool-worthy) only cos this is guy never gets dressed up for anything.

Ok, ok, so let me indulge in a little girlish my boyfriend this, my boyfriend that mawkishness, won’t ya? I hadn’t seen him in 7 weeks (which is nothing to some of you long-distancers, but is eons to us) and kellykelly is just so happyhappy he’s back. Every moment spent with my love is absolutely delicious. I’ll stop now and will post something about The Political Economy of the World soon to win back some credibility.
kellykelly, 4/06/2005 05:10:00 pm

4 Comments:

Aww! Surfed by from Michelle's blog. It's really heartwarming to see a couple so madly in love. It almost revives my faith in love. ;) I hope things continue being great for you two lovebirds!


- xue
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/08/2005 02:19:00 am  
Aww! Surfed by from Michelle's blog. It's really heartwarming to see a couple so madly in love. It almost revives my faith in love. ;) I hope things continue being great for you two lovebirds!


- xue
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/08/2005 02:19:00 am  
Aww! Surfed by from Michelle's blog. It's really heartwarming to see a couple so madly in love. It almost revives my faith in love. ;) I hope things continue being great for you two lovebirds!


- xue
Blogger xue, at 4/08/2005 02:19:00 am  
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. video editing schools
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/16/2007 04:39:00 am  

Add a comment