..:: Kellog ::..

kellykellysingapussy

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Night My Parents Went to Zouk

Zouk's 14th Anniversary will henceforth be known as The Night My Parents Went To Zouk. They have never been to Zouk before, and I've been dying to take them out. On Saturday night, Pat and I took my parents to Zouk's 14th Anniversary, oh yes we did!!!

My parents met on the dancefloor too (well, I think they knew of each other in school but "fell in love" at one of their groovy 70s house parties, where my mom wore them mini-skirts that would put mine to shame). After battling with leaving crowds after their jungle show at the bottleneck upstairs, they weren't too happy with the "fire hazard". But they definitely loosened up once they got onto the half-empty dancefloor! I always knew my mom loved to dance, but I was surprised that my papa started grooving first, then getting mummy to dance!

Papa and Mummy seem to be enjoying themselves!


Pat warmed them up a little...


I was thoroughly amused and proud, repeatedly introducing my parents to my Zouk buddies on the dancefloor, all of whom were astonished they were there, then proclaiming "your parents are so cool!"

So cheers to the coolest parents on the planet!!! Tee hee!
kellykelly, 4/27/2005 08:18:00 am

8 Comments:

Awww. Definitely the coolest Zouk patrons of the night. (I think your dad's quite cute! You can tell him I said that...)
Anonymous Michelle, at 4/27/2005 10:42:00 pm  
the distinctly disturbed looks on the zouk patrons behind you guys must've been worth the price of admission *grin*

how's the move to Wordpress going?
Blogger Fei Ci Pet, at 4/28/2005 09:23:00 am  
wordpress blog is -almost- done. finished the transfers and was toying with the layout. decided to keep as similar to this one as possible. however, i realize my blogger pix does not allow external linking, so i'll be manually transferring recent pix over. pah! should be done by next week (heading over to ho chi minh this weekend).
Blogger kellykelly, at 4/28/2005 09:56:00 am  
Michelle: yes, i know you have a thing for fathers...;p but yes, my father's quite the pimp. He reads this blog so am sure he'd catch this comment. ;p
Blogger kellykelly, at 4/28/2005 11:15:00 am  
FCP: actually, I didn't really notice any disturbed looks in the club due to my parents. If there were any, it was probably because of the crowd and the horrendous SMOKE (;p). We actually did see another dude bring his parents that were older than mine! Since the price of our admission was $0, it really was 'worth' it...
Blogger kellykelly, at 4/28/2005 11:22:00 am  
Excellent site, enjoyed my visit! I will be back soon!
Anonymous Army, at 12/08/2005 04:31:00 pm  
Keep up the good work » » »
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/15/2007 11:21:00 am  
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/18/2007 12:18:00 am  

Add a comment